YET ANOTHER COMPANY
RCS Angers n° 903 308 518
4 rue René Rouchy 49100 ANGERS
+33 2 41 19 13 90
Effective date: September 02, 2022
When you use this site (hereinafter the "Site"), we may collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we process this data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR").
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Yet Another Company (YAC), a société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint stock company), registered in the Angers Trade and Companies Register under number 903 308 518 and whose registered office is located at 4 rue René Rouchy 49100 Angers (hereinafter referred to as "We").
2. What data do we collect?
Personal data is data that can be used to identify an individual, either directly or by cross-referencing with other data.
We collect data in the following categories:
- Identification data (e.g. surname, first name, e-mail and postal address, telephone number);
- Information about your eligibility (e.g. whether you rent or own a house or apartment);
- Browsing data (e.g. IP address, pages viewed, date and time of connection, browser used, operating system, user ID);
- Any information you wish to send us as part of your contact request.
3. On what legal grounds, for what purposes and for how long do we store your personal data?
|Put you in touch with professionals who can help you with your eligibility request, and who will call you back.
|Our legitimate interest in putting you in touch with professionals regarding your eligibility request
|Your data will be kept for a period of 3 years from the date of your contact request.
|Build a file of prospects
|Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business
|Data is kept for a period of 3 years from your last contact, for prospecting purposes.
|Send newsletters, requests and promotional messages
|Data is kept for 3 years from your last contact with us or until you withdraw your consent.
|Responding to your requests for information
|Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests
|Data is kept for the time required to process your request for information and deleted once the request has been processed.
|Compile statistics to measure the site's audience
|Our legitimate interest in compiling audience measurement statistics
|Data is kept for 25 months
|Managing requests to exercise rights
|Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests and keeping track of them
|If we ask you for proof of identity, we keep it only for the time needed to verify your identity. Once verification has been completed, the proof of identity is deleted. If you exercise your right to object to receiving marketing communications: we keep this information for 3 years.
4. Who will receive your data?
We will have access to your personal data:
- Our staff;
- Our subcontractors: hosting service provider, newsletter dispatch service provider, audience measurement and analysis service provider;
- Our partners with whom we put you in contact so that they can get back to you regarding your contact request;
- Where applicable: public and private bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations.
5. Will your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is kept and stored on Online by Scaleway's servers, located in France, for the duration of processing.
In the context of the tools we use (see article on recipients concerning our subcontractors), your data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your data in this context is secured using the following tools:
- or the data is transferred to a country that has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, in accordance with Article 45 of the RGPD: in this case, this country ensures a level of protection deemed sufficient and adequate to the provisions of the RGPD;
- or the data is transferred to a country whose level of data protection has not been recognized as adequate to the RGPD: in this case such transfers are based on appropriate safeguards indicated in Article 46 of the RGPD, tailored to each provider, including but not limited to the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, the application of binding corporate rules or under an approved certification mechanism;
- or the data is transferred on the basis of one of the appropriate guarantees described in Chapter V of the RGPD.
6. What are your rights regarding your data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information: this is precisely why we have drawn up this policy. This right is provided for in Articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD.
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time, pursuant to Article 15 of the RGPD.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to limitation: you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to demand that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit any future collection on the grounds set out in Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of the applicable texts. (Article 77 of the RGPD).
- The right to set up instructions for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, Article 7 of the RGPD states that you may withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal will not call into question the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
- Right to portability: under certain conditions specified in Article 20 of the RGPD, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a standard machine-readable format and to demand its transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: under Article 21 of the RGPD, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please note, however, that we may continue to process them despite this objection, for legitimate reasons or the defense of legal rights.
You can exercise these rights by writing to us using the contact details below. We may ask you to provide additional information or documents to prove your identity.
7. Which cookies do we use?
8. Contact point for personal data
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact address: Yet Another Company, 4 rue René Rouchy 49100 Angers, France